Beautiful master luthier cello of the highest quality based on Domenico Montagnana. It has a well regulated exceptionally sweet, rounded tone with depth of sound in the bass as well as a brilliant sound in the high register. 50 years old dried european tonewood. Beautifully flamed maple back in two pieces – top piece made of selected european spruce. Premium oil-varnish with antique look made by our master luthier.
- Pegs, tailpiece and endpin made of boxwood
- Weider Akusticus Tailpiece with four fine tuners (made in Germany)
- Hightech Carbon Fiber Endpin
- G + C strings by THOMASTIK Spirocore Wolfram
- A + D strings by LARSEN Soloist
- Optimally fitted bride and sound post made by our master luthier Susanne Müller, Rutesheim