Master luthier violin of the highest quality based on Guarneri del Gesú. The sound of this Instrument is bride, brilliant and exceptionally capable of modulation. 50 years old dried european tonewood. Beautifully flamed maple back in one piece – top piece made of selected european spruce. Premium oil-varnish with antique look by our master luthier.
- Pegs, tailpiece and endpin mode of boxwood
- Boxwood Guarneri chinrest (Hill Style Clamps)
- MASTER Fine Tuner for the e-string (made in Germany)
- A-D-G strings by THOMASTIK Dominant
- E-string by Lenzner Goldbrokat
- Optimally fitted bride and sound post made by our master luthier Susanne Müller, Rutesheim