Master luthier viola of the highest quality based on A. Stradivari. It has a well regulated exceptionally sweet, rounded tone with depth of sound. 50 years old dried european tonewood. Beautifully flamed maple back in two pieces – top piece made of selected european spruce. Premium oil-varnish with antique look made by our master luthier.
- Available in two sizes: 39,4 cm & 42,0 cm
- Pegs, tailpiece and endpin made of boxwood
- Boxwood Guarneri chinrest (Hill Style Clamps)
- MASTER Fine Tuner for the a-string (made in Germany)
- THOMASTIK Dominant strings
- Optimally fitted bride and sound post made by our master luthier Susanne Müller, Rutesheim